Providing the highest quality professional services at reasonable fees.
Lichy & Associates, LLC. offers the highest quality professional services at reasonable fees. Most of our project fees are based on the following hourly rates, plus expenses; however, we are happy to provide a “firm fixed price” quotation for your project. We can also provide a time and expenses quotation with a “not to exceed” amount.
|Quality Control Inspector||$||110.00|
|Drafter | Cadd Operator||$||75.00|
Travel and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are invoiced at 115% of actual cost. Actual cost of travel and out-of-pocket expenses are limited to the following:
- Air Travel – Lowest available coach fare
- Train – Lowest available coach fare
- Hotel – Hampton Inn or equivalent
- Meals – $25.00 per day
- Auto Rental – National Car Rental, Enterprise or equivalent mid-size
- Other “out-of-pocket” Expenses – Reasonable market cost
It is Lichy & Associates’ policy to compare public transportation to driving a company vehicle to each job site and choose that which will provided to be least expensive to our client.
Our Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania headquarters office is located in Western Pennsylvania, just 16 miles north of Pittsburgh. We are situated very near interstates I76 (East & West) and I79 (North & South). Lichy & Associates, LLC has teamed up with roofing consultants located across the country. We have affiliate offices in the following cities:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Washington, DC
- Chicago, Illinois
- Dallas, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Phoenix, Arizona
- San Francisco, California
- Seattle, Washington
Lichy & Associates, LLC is a nationally renowned consulting and inspection firm who specializes in all elements of the “Building Envelope”. This includes roofing, exterior walls assemblies, and below grade horizontal and vertical waterproofing. We have become nationwide leaders in the industry in solving the most complex problems.
We investigate problems and provide effective solutions for existing buildings with performance deficiencies and we prevent problems in buildings during the design, construction and asset management phases. Give us a call to discuss how we can solve your most troubling building problems and how we can lower your cost of ownership.
Services We Provide
- Roof Inspection
- Building Envelope Evaluation
- Non-Invasive Moisture Inspection
- Destructive | Deconstruction Testing
- Forensic Investigation
- Leak Detection
- Litigation & Expert Witness
- Specifications & Drawings
- Design Assistance | Peer Review
- Contract Administration
- Quality Assurance Observation
- Roof Asset Management
- Roofing & Waterproofing Consulting
- Building Envelope Consulting