- Building Envelope Evaluations – Roofs, exterior walls and below grade horizontal and vertical waterproofing.
- Non-Destructive Moisture Surveys – (infrared and capacitance)
- Energy Analysis
- Project Design – Development and preparation of construction documents
- Project Management & Construction Administration
- Field Quality Control Inspections
- Roof Asset Management Programs / Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Warranty Claims Assistance
- Failure Investigations
- Leak traces
- Litigation & Expert Witness
Roof Asset Management Program
When managing multiple roofs, Lichy & Associates is your best resource to prolong the expected life of your roofs, reduce maintenance cost and frequency of emergency repairs, avoid premature roof replacement, and to provide you with all the information you need to short and long term budget plans for your roofing need.